- Superbly restored interior Flour Mill, ideally suited for private functions
- Private Garden Setting
- Charming and intimate atmosphere
- Delightful and tranquil gardens, perfect for pre-dinner drinks and hors d’ oeuvres.
- Marvellous location and backdrop for photographs
- Cosy wood heater, ideal for cooler weather
- A friendly, experienced team to ensure your function is a memorable occasion
- There are many local accommodation options available for guests.
McCrossin’s Mill Uralla
McCrossin's Mill Uralla
Located in the heart of Uralla, McCrossin’s Mill was built as a steam driven Flour Mill by Alexander Mitchell for John McCrossin in 1872. This historic building has been lovingly restored and converted into a Museum and Function Centre by the Uralla Historical Society. McCrossin’s Mill function room can accommodate up to 80 guests comfortably within the formal reception area. Features of McCrossin’s Mill include: